Chamber members enjoy a wide variety of benefits. Whether the company is large or small, established or just starting out, the chamber can provide useful benefits to help businesses grow.
ANTHEM BLUE CROSS SHIELD CHAMBERSAVER PLAN
The ChamberSaver program, offered through a partnership between Anthem and the Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance (SOCA), offers you high-quality benefits that fit your budget. New Albany Chamber members with 2-99 employees have access of up to a 1.4% savings on any Anthem group health insurance plan through premium tax credit savings. (Discount only applies to members who do not already have Anthem insurance.) You’ll have your choice of Anthem Plans, all backed by the exceptional nationwide network access and local sales and service millions of Americans trust. To learn more and get a quote, contact one of the New Albany Chamber member brokers listed below.
Anthem ChamberSaver Plan Brochure
SOCA BENEFIT PLAN
The Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance (SOCA) offers a health program that can lead to more rate stability and offers potential savings for New Albany Chamber members with 2-50 employees. The SOCA Benefit Plan is a self-funded medical offering with a multiple employer welfare arrangement (MEWA). MEWAs enable smaller employers to join together and share in the overall claims risk. To learn more and get a quote, contact one of the New Albany Chamber member brokers listed below or visit www.844MedOhio.com.
SOCA Benefit Plan Brochure
As of July 1, 2020, sole proprietors will be available as part of both plans!
An eligible sole proprietor must work more than 30 hours per week (documentation required) and provide an IRS Form 1040 with Schedule C or Form 1040 with Schedules F and SE. Presently this offer is not intended for non-profit organizations with only one employee. Quoting for sole proprietor coverage begins April 20, 2020.
Please contact one of our Chamber member insurance brokers below with any questions or to receive a quote today.
Shawan-Marquis Agency, Inc.
110 E. Wilson Bridge Rd., Ste. 260, Worthington, OH 43085
Chris Cline, Benefit Consultant
Detwiler-Brofford Insurance, Inc.
116 Granville Street, Suite 200, Gahanna, OH 43230
Jason Brofford, President
Hoffmann and Associates Insurance Services, Inc.
5005 Pine Creek Dr., Westerville, OH 43081
Alan Hoffmann, President
Insurance Office of Central Ohio
165 W. Main Street, New Albany, OH 43054
Janice Lichtenstein, Personal Asset Protection
180 Market St., Ste E, New Albany, OH 43054
Rick LaVeer, Agent
Members of the New Albany Chamber of Commerce are eligible to enroll in a group rated workers compensation program offered by Sedgwick.
Sedgwick is Ohio’s leading third party Administrator for workers’ compensation specializing in alternative rating/premium discount programs and cost containment strategies.
Take the first step needed to reduce your annual premium by requesting a free, no-obligation quote for group rating or other alternative rating/premium discount programs through our organization and let Sedgwick work harder for you!
For more information and/or to enroll, contact:
Rejeana A. Woolum-Napier, Agency Development Consultant
P.O. Box 884, Dublin, Ohio 43017
(614) 359-2403 or (800) 825-6755
Sign up for discounted office supplies today!
Office Depot® and New Albany Chamber of Commerce have partnered to provide exclusive benefits and savings to its members including:
- Customized pricing to fit the specific needs of your business
- Curated assortment of products and services
- The flexibility to shop online at business.officedepot.com and at any of our retail locations with your Store Purchasing Card
- FREE, next-business-day delivery on qualifying orders within our local delivery areas
- World class customer service for quick problem resolution
- Experienced account managers to help improve productivity and uncover cost savings
- Convenient payment options including single account billing or consolidated billing for multiple locations
Ribbon-cutting, groundbreaking, expansion, and grand-opening events are a terrific way to celebrate your business. These types of events offer the opportunity to publicly thank your customers, financial backers, friends, and family, as well as introduce your products and services.
The New Albany Chamber of Commerce can:
- Coordinate with our local government to invite City Council members and have Mayor make brief remarks.
- Coordinate and invite state officials, i.e., the Ohio Secretary of State, Ohio Senator, Ohio House Representative, etc.
- Invite Chamber Board Chair, Ambassadors, Board of Trustees, local business leaders and Chamber members.
- Promote the event digitally via Chamber email updates, Chamber social media channels, and the New Albany Community Calendar.
- The Chamber team will bring the “giant scissors” and ribbon at the event…a great photo opportunity!
- Take photography and share on Chamber social media channels.
Tips for you to have a successful event:
- Coordinate with the Chamber to set the date and time of the event well in advance to avoid date and time conflicts.
- Send invitations to your clients, colleagues, family, friends, and past, current, and potential customers, business associates (including your accountant, banker, and property owner), suppliers, employees, media, and neighboring businesses three-to-six weeks before your event.
- Provide complimentary refreshments (always a draw!).
- Door prizes, promotional items and/or goodie bags are not required but very popular.
- Have brochures and business cards available. If appropriate, offer tours.
To schedule your ribbon cutting, contact the Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 855-4400.