Chamber members enjoy a wide variety of benefits. Whether the company is large or small, established or just starting out, the chamber can provide useful benefits to help businesses grow.
ANTHEM BLUE CROSS SHIELD CHAMBERSAVER PLAN
The ChamberSaver program, offered through a partnership between Anthem and the Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance (SOCA), offers you high-quality benefits that fit your budget. New Albany Chamber members with 2-99 employees have access of up to a 1.4% savings on any Anthem group health insurance plan through premium tax credit savings. (Discount only applies to members who do not already have Anthem insurance.) You’ll have your choice of Anthem Plans, all backed by the exceptional nationwide network access and local sales and service millions of Americans trust. To learn more and get a quote, contact one of the New Albany Chamber member brokers listed below.
Anthem ChamberSaver Plan Brochure
SOCA BENEFIT PLAN
The Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance (SOCA) offers a health program that can lead to more rate stability and offers potential savings for New Albany Chamber members with 2-50 employees. The SOCA Benefit Plan is a self-funded medical offering with a multiple employer welfare arrangement (MEWA). MEWAs enable smaller employers to join together and share in the overall claims risk. To learn more and get a quote, contact one of the New Albany Chamber member brokers listed below or visit www.844MedOhio.com.
SOCA Benefit Plan Brochure
As of July 1, 2020, sole proprietors will be available as part of both plans!
An eligible sole proprietor must work more than 30 hours per week (documentation required) and provide an IRS Form 1040 with Schedule C or Form 1040 with Schedules F and SE. Presently this offer is not intended for non-profit organizations with only one employee. Quoting for sole proprietor coverage begins April 20, 2020.
Please contact one of our Chamber member insurance brokers below with any questions or to receive a quote today.
Shawan-Marquis Agency, Inc.
110 E. Wilson Bridge Rd., Ste. 260, Worthington, OH 43085
Chris Cline, Benefit Consultant
Detwiler-Brofford Insurance, Inc.
116 Granville Street, Suite 200, Gahanna, OH 43230
Jason Brofford, President
Hoffmann and Associates Insurance Services, Inc.
5005 Pine Creek Dr., Westerville, OH 43081
Alan Hoffmann, President
Insurance Office of Central Ohio
165 W. Main Street, New Albany, OH 43054
Janice Lichtenstein, Personal Asset Protection
68 N. High St. Bldg B
Rick LaVeer, Agent
Members of the New Albany Chamber of Commerce are eligible to enroll in a group rated workers compensation program offered by Sedgwick.
Sedgwick is Ohio’s leading third party Administrator for workers’ compensation specializing in alternative rating/premium discount programs and cost containment strategies.
Take the first step needed to reduce your annual premium by requesting a free, no-obligation quote for group rating or other alternative rating/premium discount programs through our organization and let Sedgwick work harder for you!
For more information and/or to enroll, contact:
Rejeana A. Woolum-Napier, Agency Development Consultant
P.O. Box 884, Dublin, Ohio 43017
(614) 359-2403 or (800) 825-6755
Sign up for discounted office supplies today!
Office Depot® and New Albany Chamber of Commerce have partnered to provide exclusive benefits and savings to its members including:
- Customized pricing to fit the specific needs of your business
- Curated assortment of products and services
- The flexibility to shop online at business.officedepot.com and at any of our retail locations with your Store Purchasing Card
- FREE, next-business-day delivery on qualifying orders within our local delivery areas
- World class customer service for quick problem resolution
- Experienced account managers to help improve productivity and uncover cost savings
- Convenient payment options including single account billing or consolidated billing for multiple locations
The annual New Albany Community Guide & Member Directory is mailed to all residents and businesses in New Albany along with Healthy New Albany Magazine every January. As a New Albany Chamber member, you have the exclusive opportunity to advertise in this publication and increase your business’ exposure to the New Albany community. Ads sales start in August for the 2022 issue. 2022 Community Guide Info & Rates
Member2Member (M2M) Email Advertising
The New Albany Chamber is pleased to offer its members a unique advertising opportunity to promote their business directly to the email in-box of over 2,000 fellow chamber members. A dedicated broadcast email that will be delivered from the Chamber in a special email frame to help raise the credibility and open rate of your email. The cost is $300 per email and only a limited amount are scheduled each year.
M2M Email Advertising is perfect for sending:
- Special sales and promotional offers
- Announcements about your company
- Introductions for new services and employees
- Announcements about seminars and events
Each email message must be approved by the chamber and received at least 2 weeks prior to distribution. Ads must be sent in hi-res PNG format. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-855-4400 for submission specifications and pre-payment.
Ribbon-cutting, groundbreaking and grand-opening events are a great way to open a new business or a new location. These types of events offer the opportunity to publicly thank your customers, financial backers, friends and family, and introduce your products and services. In addition, it also allows you to:
- Introduce both the public and Chamber members to your new location
- Familiarize the public and Chamber members with your product/services
- Begin or build upon a customer base
The New Albany Chamber of Commerce can:
- Coordinate with the City of New Albany for the Mayor to attend and make brief welcome remarks.
- Coordinate and invite all elected officals, i.e. the Ohio Secretary of State, Ohio Senator, Ohio House, etc.
- Invite Chamber Board Chair, Ambassadors, Board of Trustees and members to attend.
- Invite local community business leaders.
- Promote your event on all Chamber social media channels, community calendar and chamber email communications.
- Have Chamber trustees, ambassadors and staff invited to attend your event. Provide the “giant scissors” and ribbon at the event…a great photo opportunity!
- Share photography and post your event’s photos on all Chamber social media channels.
Tips for you to have a successful event:
- Coordinate with the Chamber to set the date and time of the event well in advance to avoid date and time conflicts.
- Send invitations to your clients, colleagues, family, friends, and past, current and potential customers, business associates (including your accountant, banker, and property owner), suppliers, employees, media, and neighboring businesses three-to-six weeks before your event.
- Provide complimentary refreshments (always a draw!).
- Door prizes are not required but are a nice touch.
- Have plenty of brochures and business cards available. If appropriate, offer tours.
To schedule your ribbon cutting, contact the Chamber at email@example.com or (614) 855-4400.